Thursday 8 January 2009

Valentines Day.

I'm not really looking forward to valentines day at all this year. I used to dislike the holiday when I was single before, and now I am again - its not high on my priorities.

Although I have been looking forward to making some cards for the occaision, since its the first card making thing I have coming up, apart from my own birthday. Which I dont make cards for.. that would be rather odd.

I've finally sorted my craft things out and can get on with doing some cards hopefully :) I just have to find some inspiration and away I go.

It would be so good to have a really romantic valentines day, cards, flowers, balloons, a lovely meal, a cinema outing or something. Although, a card would be nice.

Maybe I can try and arrange to do something for my birthday this year, and two days late. Then valentines day might not be so crappy x

1 comment:

Jane said...

Don't worry about Valentines Day. Why don't you do something nice for yourself on that day?

Jane :0)
xx